As member of United Nation Global Compact and Principles for Responsible Management, Telfort Institute cares about helping young students to found their responsible international view and contribute in driving world development.
The Institute offers to all students global young leadership programme through their whole term study, the programme includes teaching cutting edge theories and knowledge to introducing famous empirical cases from different countries, enhancing students’ competence and skills in the world competition and capability of handing challenges, as well as guides students to generate their own new idea and operate the delivery.
At practical stage of the programme, each participant will work with a group and a mentor to create own ‘Action Plan’ and group proposal outlining how they will put their learning into action in their project. Then there will be group meeting every two weeks followed four interim reviews and a final panel evaluation with external experts.
After successfully completing the programme, students should demonstrate
1. The development of a learning community that challenges our usual assumptions and inspires new thinking about the underlying causes of global problems.
2. Tools and experiences for participants to uncover their potential through teamwork, inner reflection, physical activity, discussion, drama, writing, art and music.
3. Sessions that help participants identify their guiding principles in order to gain a sense of purpose and life direction.
4. An opportunity to develop an international network of people who wish to make a positive difference in the world.
5. An emphasis on active global citizenship and the role of international organizations such as the United Nations.